2009年5月27日水曜日

---☆★University Life Essays★☆---

I had a first period which was "Writing III" class. Then I learned a lot of things. The class's content were "what the students who unlike you do." and "what the students who like you do.” . We talked over about the two topics. And there were lots of various opinions from many people then.

I always commute from my house with facilities for travel. And I go to school on foot from Suizenzi station to Kumamoto Gakuen University everyday. It takes about an hour and half an hour over to go to school every time. The an hour and half an hour over is very long time for me, however I try to go to school. Now I would like to live by myself near Kumamoto Gakuen University very much . I want to do a lot of things and I would like to experience various things.

I knew other people’s some opinions. For example, almost people would like to driving by own car, by own bicycle and on foot coming to school, brought from home lunch, buy in the KGU cafeteria to eat lunch, read magazines, and so on. I thought that especially other person want to go to school by own car.
By the way, what some people don’t want to things and don’t have to are smoking and lacking a policy for, and so on.

My friend’s the friend thought that she don’t would like to read magazines a bit and smoke, too. However she want to challenge living by herself, in other words, she will pay lighting and heating expenses and water race, and all. I felt that she is very courageous!! Then I ought to imitate her and I respect her minding.

As things turned out, everyone has a lot of things that what they want to or don’t want to. And everyone has various opinions, however when I knew the various opinions of everybody, I became aware of differing individual view.(328words)

5 件のコメント:

saki さんのコメント...

It was interesting to read your essay.

Why don't you come KGU by car?

I think you dhould include photos.

aya さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
Yukie さんのコメント...

Hi, Yukari!! How's going??

I also live the city which is far from KGU so it is hard for me. So I would like to live alone after I come back from Canada. I'm looking forward to it.

aya さんのコメント...

You live in Tamana, don't you? It's very far. I want to live near KGU,too.

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hi, Yukari! I'm Hikari!
You look busy every morning.
Do you belong to any clubs?